Different people need different resources as they try to quit smoking cigarettes. The information and professional assistance available on this website can help support both your immediate and long-term needs as you become, and remain, a nonsmoker.
Smokefree60+ allows you to choose the help that best fits your needs. You can get immediate assistance in the form of:
- Information about a wide range of topics related to smoking and quitting
- LiveHelp, the National Cancer Institute's instant messaging service
- National Cancer Institute's telephone quitline, 1-877-44U-QUIT
- Local and state telephone quitlines, 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- SmokefreeTXT, the National Cancer Institute's text messaging service
- Smokefree apps, quizzes, and materials to download
- Publications to download or print
This website has been optimized for use in Google Chrome and Firefox. Some features may appear different on other internet browsers.
This website was created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch of the National Cancer Institute. For information about this website's contents or technical features, email: NCISmokeFreeTeam@mail.nih.gov.